Some rare gems of 70s, 80s & 90s - printed in India.
Thank you Sir. Please put links of other comics available in this blog on telegram channel also.
Pick what's available, when those dead links I can fix , I've no idea. Anyhow managing to share new scans.
Thanks bhai
pleasee try to send Tarzan comiccs, which are all dead links. will b very thankfull to you
किसी तरह यही पोस्ट कर रहा हूं। Dead links के कई files hdd crash में खो चुके हैं। जो भी कभी कर पाऊंगा, telegram पे दिखेगा।
Thank you Sir. Please put links of other comics available in this blog on telegram channel also.
ReplyDeletePick what's available, when those dead links I can fix , I've no idea. Anyhow managing to share new scans.
DeleteThanks bhai
ReplyDeletepleasee try to send Tarzan comiccs, which are all dead links. will b very thankfull to you
ReplyDeleteकिसी तरह यही पोस्ट कर रहा हूं। Dead links के कई files hdd crash में खो चुके हैं। जो भी कभी कर पाऊंगा, telegram पे दिखेगा।
Delete