Some rare gems of 70s, 80s & 90s - printed in India.
Thank you very much bro 🙂🙌🏻😄👍
Please update link for tarzan . The godship or share on telegram. Will b very thankful to you.And thank you for sharing phantom comic
File is lost in HDD crash. Hard copy was not mine.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Couldn't download...link is broken...can u pls check it?
Install telegram to get file. Link is fine.
Dear PBC, do you have Phantom 1747 & 1749 from Australian publication Frew. I can't wait to read them!
No, I havent these.
thanks for the upload
Thank you very much bro 🙂🙌🏻😄👍
ReplyDeletePlease update link for tarzan . The godship or share on telegram. Will b very thankful to you.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for sharing phantom comic
File is lost in HDD crash. Hard copy was not mine.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeleteCouldn't download...link is broken...can u pls check it?
ReplyDeleteInstall telegram to get file. Link is fine.
DeleteDear PBC, do you have Phantom 1747 & 1749 from Australian publication Frew. I can't wait to read them!
ReplyDeleteNo, I havent these.
Deletethanks for the upload
ReplyDelete