Saturday, 22 May 2010

Jungle Ki Rani - 3D

I hope you have purchased/made your 3D glasses by now. I have next in series of 3D comics, Jungle ki Rani by Diamond comics. The main stories are about queen of jungle Karishma, who is a sort of female Tarzan, Illustrations and stories are quite good, Rare for any published 3D comics. Cover is bit risque, so I was hesitant first about posting.

Hoping you'll like this comics.

Scanned by : IUnknown
Cleaning of non 3D pages: PBC

15 comments:

  1. IUNKNOWN : Why were you hesitant first ? What is risque in the cover ?! Are bhai mere, you can't expect 'jungle ki rani' in a SAREE, CAN YOU ? So there is nothing wrong in it rather I am very thankful to you as i lost physical copy of "jungle ki rani" during childhood but today you gave me an opportunity to have a look at "rani" again now in digital format ! I was also having "Shaitano Ka Kaal" (first 3d comic published in india, i think so) but that too lost to my 'friends'. And offcourse thanks PBC for classic editing work! Today i was upset a bit, but when i saw 'jungle ki rani' in my mailbox , i immediately opened BC blog and started making comment on your post and shared what i felt. This is my firstever comment here at book and comics.
    Regards
    Vishal (Pret)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vishal: I still remeber my cousin sister's face when she saw the cover :). That was more than 25 years ago. I guess we have come a long way since then. By the way risque and risk are two different things. Look at definition of risue here http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=risque . I am glad you enjoyed the comics. Few more are in the line, keep a watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iunknown : I KNOW VERY WELL BOTH 'RISQUE' AND 'RISK' ARE POLES APART. RISQUE MEANS "INDECENT". SO I NEEDN'T REQUIRE 'WORDNETWEB' TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN 'RISQUE' AND RISK BRO ! IF I LIKE SOMETHING THEN I DO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS AND IF I DOWNLOAD ANY COMIC THEN I DO COMMENT ON THAT (NOT LIKE THOSE WHO SIMPLY DOWNLOAD AND DON'T BOTHER ABOUT MAKING COMMENT!)

    REGARDS
    VISHAL (PRET)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a 3D comics, iUnknown. This was the only 3D comics released in India, which was in my collection not very long ago. And I used to hide it during my schooling days, in order to avoid being seen by the elders at home.

    Thanks for helping me recite those memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent half life aboard where at beaches such dresses almost all wear. But if a woman wears and starts walking in street, it creates discomfort for others. Some western countries countries are fighting to stop such dresses in streets.

    So, if an Indian which is grown up & live in India - your hesitation is fully understandable. However, don't worry about post.

    Thanks for another 3-d comics. I'll try to buy 3D glasses in next Moscow visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a nice and rare ones.

    I got the opportunity to purchase these rare 3D Diamond Comics in the 'Diamond comics Magic Box' then priced at Rs. 60/- in 1994. It contained 10 Mini comics, four 3D comics, a diary and other stuffs like stickers, candies etc. I still have 3 of the 3D comics along with 7 of those mini comics. The box is still with me which reminds me of the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also I have downloaded the original English version of this 3D comics. I believe it is still with me, would look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anupam:On last page of this comic there is a ad for 3d Comic called Bhayanak Maut, If you have that please post it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way coming soon next 3D Comics महाबली शाका और जन्नत महल.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @IUnknown - Yes I have that comic with me, but would not be possible for me to upload this month due to my examination. Though If possible I will try my best, otherwise its due from me to post this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the post iUnknown.....that was also my solitary 3D comic (in English) in my possession. Brought a lot of memories back....had to pay out of the small change I used to have after paying for my bus fare to the school was a princely Rs. 3 probably at that time....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot mate. Was looking for this one for a long time. I had this one with me when I was a kid and few of others too but all of them are disappeared somewhere. Thanks once again for bringing back all those good old memories.

    Will wait for the other ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey mate, please upload the Bhayanak Maut 3D comics. Read it since I was a kid...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Friends, You can have these 3d Anaglyph Glass through troublemaker studio, (Shark Boy & Lava Girl) 3D movie. Distributed by SONY. The film is available of 2CD pack with four Glasses. You can purchase this film for 125/- Rs. in India.

    After all thanks for the Comics.

    Regard
    Naveen Singh
    9219885697
    email me at: noddyji@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. what price of 3d comics now days?? open & unopened condition ??

    ReplyDelete