Saturday, 24 November 2007

Supremo-Adventures of Amitabh Bachchan- Vol1 N11-The Hijack


It's from my e-collections.

All credits to original uploader.



Supremo-Vol1 N11-The Hijack


















8 comments:

  1. Thats more like it. Now you blog looks cool.Is it a picture of a library?

    Thanks for the Supremo comic. I had read a few of these along with indrajals. I was not a great fan but now with added nostalgia its goo to read. Keep going.

    Incidentally I was also forced to sit at home for three months during late summer last year. I didnt know of these blogs then but I dis some soul seraching and finished some long desired goals.

    with best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wish to build a such personal library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qaseem bhai aap yahan bhee?????
    kamaal hai
    koi aisee jagah bataaiye jahan aap na ho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this Amitabh comic Prabhat... I guess I downloaded it long back, but found that I didn't care to leave a comment, so now made amends :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qaseem bhai aap yahan bhee?????
    kamaal hai
    koi aisee jagah bataaiye jahan aap na ho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats more like it. Now you blog looks cool.Is it a picture of a library?

    Thanks for the Supremo comic. I had read a few of these along with indrajals. I was not a great fan but now with added nostalgia its goo to read. Keep going.

    Incidentally I was also forced to sit at home for three months during late summer last year. I didnt know of these blogs then but I dis some soul seraching and finished some long desired goals.

    with best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARE THE AMITABH BACHCHAN COMIC BOOKS STILL AVAILABLE? i LOVE TO READ AND COLLECT PHANTOM, MANDRAKE AND TINTIN.

    SUNEEL,
    MUMBAI.

    EMAIL: sunrise607@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super hero my amitabh sir i love you👀😍👉

    ReplyDelete